10 Reasons to Attend SMX Social Media – Register Before March 15 and Save!
Early bird registration for Search Marketing Expo – SMX Social Media in Long Beach, CA ends March 15. Register today and you’ll pay only $1195 for all the sessions, keynotes, networking, and parties. Space is limited so secure your spot now. This West Coast version of SMX Social Media is an encore presentation of the […]
Early bird registration for Search Marketing Expo – SMX Social Media in Long Beach, CA ends March 15. Register today and you’ll pay only $1195 for all the sessions, keynotes, networking, and parties. Space is limited so secure your spot now.
This West Coast version of SMX Social Media is an encore presentation of the standing-room only New York City edition presented last autumn. Attendees Dugg (sic) it. You will too! See what they said about SMX Social Media below.
SMX Social Media is a must-attend event for internet marketers who want to learn tactics needed to harness the power of reader-engagement sites and tools like Del.icio.us, Digg, StumbleUpon, and Netscape. You’ll be a master of social media marketing (SMM) after attending SMX Social Media. See the full agenda and who’ll be speaking at this intensive and intimate two-day conference.
Here are 10 reasons why you should register for SMX Social Media today….
10. SMM is one of the only effective ways to reach audiences tuning out traditional media.
9. Do SMM right, and you can drive traffic, raise awareness, and improve your link popularity.
8. You’ll get practical tips on how to drive traffic from social media sites and influence social media site audiences. See the agenda for details.
7. Maximize your networking experience before SMX Social Media with SMX Connect, the event’s own social networking site!
6. You’ll learn from and network with the visionaries and trailblazers of social media and SMM.
5. Wikia Search founder Jimmy Wales and Mahalo founder Jason Calacanis will have a keynote conversation with each other…and you.
4. SMX Social Media is hosted by Danny Sullivan, founder of the social news site Sphinn.com.
3. Commercial pitches? You’ll get none.
2. You save $100 by registering before March 15.
1. There are fewer than 200 tickets left for SMX Social Media. Register today and get yours!
BONUS REASON: Register for SMX Social Media now and you get 3 free months of SEOmoz PRO Membership — a $147 value.* SEOmoz PRO Membership features the best tools and techniques to improve your search rankings. You’ll join hundreds of other search professionals who know that SEOmoz PRO Membership provides exclusive access to SEO Tools, Tips, and Premium Instructional Guides that are invaluable to anyone trying to learn the secrets of achieving top rankings.
What Attendees Said About SMX Social Media
"SMX Social Media goes in the books as one of my favorite conferences, for several reasons…One, social media marketing is fun, right?….Two, it was a “who’s who” of search marketing…Three, it was a great chance to say ‘hi’ to old friends and make new ones."
– What I Loved About (and Learned From) SMX Social Media, Small Business SEM
"SMX Social Media was a success, with informative and interesting presentations, and a laid-back fun atmosphere that made it enjoyable for all."
– SMX Social Media NYC Day 2 Recap, Online Marketing Blog
"Danny Sullivan and the rest of the team at SMX continue to exceed my expectations. They definitely know how to put on a world class conference. Honestly, going into this conference my expectations weren’t very high. I was thinking that because it was such a small show that it wouldn’t be all that great. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Literally, there are no details that go unnoticed at SMX."
– SMX Social Media Recap, CameronOthius.com
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.