Don’t miss your chance to save $300 on a ticket to SMX West! Book now!
We’re excited to bring SMX West 2018 to San Jose, California, March 13-15! The agenda is posted, the speakers are selected, but these Early Bird rates won’t be around much longer. Book your ticket by February 3 and enjoy $300 off on-site rates. If you’re planning to join us, it’s a no-brainer. Book now and […]
We’re excited to bring SMX West 2018 to San Jose, California, March 13-15! The agenda is posted, the speakers are selected, but these Early Bird rates won’t be around much longer. Book your ticket by February 3 and enjoy $300 off on-site rates. If you’re planning to join us, it’s a no-brainer. Book now and save!
Now let’s unpack what’s in store for SMX West…
This year’s lineup features powerhouse brands like Disney ABC Television Group, Cisco Systems, eBay, Google, IBM and Bing, as well as dozens of accomplished marketing agencies, from the boutique to the global.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn from experienced in-house and agency marketers in a welcoming, 100 percent white-hat environment. You’ll only get reliable, proven tactics from our reputable speakers.
Check out the full list of speakers here.
What’s on the agenda?
The search marketing industry is constantly changing, which is why it’s so important to give yourself time to bone up on what’s new. The SMX West agenda is thoughtfully and expertly crafted by my team at Search Engine Land to include the most up-to-date news, tactics, insights and advice. Our goal is to have you return to the office absolutely stocked with actionable information so you’re ready to tackle any task at hand.
Here’s a peek at some of the sessions we’re particularly looking forward to:
- SEO Ranking Factors In 2018: What’s Important, What’s Not
- Solving SEO Issues In A World Of Constant Change
- Optimizing Content For Voice Search & Virtual Assistants
- The Latest In Advanced Technical SEO
- AMA With Google Search
- How To Develop Multichannel Attribution Models That Move The Needle
- Faster & Smarter: Moving From Manual to Automated SEM Campaign Management
- How To Maximize & Measure Performance On The Google Display Network
- Advanced Audience Targeting & Management Tactics
- Shopping Campaigns That Keep Paying Off
- Winning More Customers With E-commerce Offer Testing
Save $300 off an All Access pass through February 3!
Your All Access pass unlocks tons of exceptional perks, including all of this:
- Unlimited access to inspirational keynotes and tactic-rich sessions across all tracks, including deep dives on SEO, SEM and retail.
- The chance to learn from search marketing experts. Speakers are never paid to appear at SMX. They come because they’re passionate about sharing firsthand advice and case studies that can help you succeed.
- Opportunities to connect with the most accomplished search marketers on the planet through a series of structured and casual networking events, including speed networking, discussions at topic-driven lunch tables and the legendary SMX After Dark! See what’s on tap for San Jose.
- The comforts and conveniences that make SMX as pleasant as it is productive: breakfasts and hot lunches, built-in recharge and refreshment breaks and complimentary WiFi, to name a few.
Don’t miss out on your chance to attend SMX West in 2018. Make this the year you become a stronger, more successful marketer. Register today!
See you in San Jose!
Psst… Want to send your squad? Save even more with our discounted team rates. Need approval to go? We’ve made it easy for you with this handy “Get Your Boss On Board” resource. Have some lingering questions? Email [email protected] or call (877) 242-5242 Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-5:00 PM ET.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.