SearchCap: Bing Solar System, Google AdWords Editor Update & AP Elections
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web. From Search Engine Land: Latest AdWords Editor Update Supports Callout Extensions, Video Campaigns, HTML5 AdsMar 1, 2016 by Ginny Marvin The new version is now available. The Associated Press Partners With Google & Twitter To […]
Below is what happened in search today, as reported on Search Engine Land and from other places across the web.
From Search Engine Land:
- Latest AdWords Editor Update Supports Callout Extensions, Video Campaigns, HTML5 Ads
Mar 1, 2016 by Ginny Marvin
The new version is now available.
- The Associated Press Partners With Google & Twitter To Track 2016 Election Trends
Mar 1, 2016 by Amy Gesenhues
The AP Election Buzz tool tracks 2016 election-related search volume and tweets.
- The Importance Of Second-Tier Links
Mar 1, 2016 by Julie Joyce
Want to ensure you have strong traffic sources, even if your site doesn’t rank well? Link Week columnist Julie Joyce explains why pursuing a second-tier link strategy is a smart use of your time.
- Customer Match: Common Questions & How To Answer Them
Mar 1, 2016 by Laura Collins
Feeling apprehensive about using Customer Match? Columnist Laura Collins tackles some frequently asked questions about this relatively new targeting feature in AdWords.
- Bing Adds Interactive Solar System To Search Results
Mar 1, 2016 by Barry Schwartz
Bing gets out of this world with an interactive map for the solar system.
- Here Are The Top 7 Reasons You Should Attend MarTech
Feb 29, 2016 by Search Engine Land
MarTech: The Marketing Tech Conference is right around the corner, and we’re excited to share this incredible experience with you. If you haven’t registered yet, take a moment to review the top seven reasons you should attend this year’s conference in San Francisco, March 21–22: Actionable content. MarTech sessions will help you: Maximize the return […]
Recent Headlines From Marketing Land, Our Sister Site Dedicated To Internet Marketing:
- Facebook Uses News Feed Algorithm To Rival Twitter, Periscope In Live Video
- Geomagnetic Platform IndoorAtlas Does Extensive Deal With Yahoo Japan
- Content Curation Platform Livefyre Gives Marketers Another Storytelling Tool By Adding Storify2
- Meet the MarTech Speakers: Barre Hardy
- The Need For Speed: 7 Observations On The Impact Of Page Speed To The Future Of Local Mobile Search
- Associated Press Teams Up With Twitter To Track 2016 Election-Related Tweets
- Digital Marketing & The Zero Moment of Truth
- Twitter’s User Growth Stalled And Advertisers Don’t Care (Yet)
- Top 7 Must-Have Tools For Website Owners
- Achieving Hyper-Segmentation To Reach Personalization At Scale
- How To Market Successfully In A Digital World? Put Customers’ Needs First.
- Why Virtual Reality May Become The New Normal In Email Marketing
- What Does Your Marketing Technology Stack Look Like?
- LinkedIn Intros B2B Spin On Facebook’s Custom Audiences To Target Ads
- MarTech Today: mNectar Expands, Connecting Demographics To Search & EU/US “Privacy Shield”
- Startup Mariana Launches B2B Lead Gen Platform That Automatically Creates Personas
- Marketing Day: Oscars Twitter Record, Programmatic Display Tactics & Location Marketing
Search News From Around The Web:
- Behshad Behzadi Keynote: The Future of Search at SMX West, BruceClay.com
- Black Hat Link Building Services PART 2: Do They Work?, ahrefs.com
- Suppress NoFollow links in your Email Alerts., Majestic Blog
- Answer: How to find compound concepts, SearchReSearch
- Google News Box Returns In Google Finance Listings, Search Engine Roundtable
- 10 Sites Who Killed it on Organic Search Growth, Similarweb Blog
- 7 Modern, Expert SEO Practices to Follow in 2016, semrush.com
- Google Has A Hacked Spam Site Takeover Issue In US Results Also, Search Engine Roundtable
- Higher Site Crawl Rates Do Not Equal Higher Rankings in Google, thesempost.com
- How To Prioritize Your List of SEO Keyword Research, komarketingassociates.com
- Overcoming Your Fear of Local Landing Pages, Moz
SEM / Paid Search
- What Google’s Elimination of Side-Rail Ads Means for Your PPC Program, Portent
- 10 Experts Share Their PPC Pet Peeves, verticalmeasures.com
- A Sensationalist’s Survival Guide To PPC, PPC Hero
- Finding your audience with Google display and video ads, Inside AdWords
- When Efficiency Becomes The Enemy, PPC Hero
- Why You Need Mobile-Specific Goals for PPC, Metric Theory
- WordPress HTTP:// to HTTPS:// Quick Start Guide, donnafontenot.com
- Competing in a More Diverse Search Landscape, Builtvisible