Overcome today’s search marketing challenges with actionable tactics at SMX
Book your All Access pass now for just $199 -- or bundle with a two-day workshop for just $299!
The distinction between surviving and thriving search marketers is the ability to stay on top of the latest SEO and PPC tactics and trends. Only by meeting these changes head-on can you continue to power search marketing success.
Attend SMX Next, online November 9-10, to learn actionable, trusted tactics and insights you can immediately apply to your campaigns to drive measurable results… all while keeping an eye on the future so the next big change doesn’t catch you off guard.
Together with the Search Engine Land experts and a team of leading search marketing speakers, you’ll dig through recent changes in SEO, PPC, and more…
What’s new and what’s next in SEO:
- Python SEO: A guide to automating your SEO processes
- How to audit your Core Web Vitals
- Developing a full-funnel content approach with a customer-centric mindset
- How to recover from falling rankings and algorithm updates
What’s new and what’s next in PPC:
- Developing an RSA strategy as ETAs come to an end
- How to embrace automation without sacrificing results
- Updated phrase match: What you need to know going forward
- Planning paid media in an uncertain world
… and that’s just a taste. The complete agenda will be live next week.
Attending SMX Next is a win-win (and then some):
- 100% virtual means no time out of the office, no plane ticket, no hotel room.
- On-demand means you can attend when it fits your schedule — day or night.
- Earn a Certificate of Completion to showcase your commitment to continued training.
- Save up to $160 off last chance rates with Super Early Bird discounts.
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to get your specific questions answered live during Overtime Q&A immediately following each session.
What are you waiting for? Book your All Access pass now for just $199 — or bundle with a two-day workshop for just $299! These exclusive Super Early Bird rates expire next Saturday, October 2. Don’t wait, book now!