Google Releases AdWords Editor 7.0
It was just about two months ago when Google released AdWords Editor 6.5 and now 7.0 is live. You can download the new AdWords Editor at google.com/adwordseditor/. The new features include: First page bid estimates: AdWords Editor now uses first page bid estimates for your keywords. Minimum cost-per-click (CPC) bids are no longer used. Keyword […]
Barry Schwartz on December 17, 2008 at 8:41 am
- First page bid estimates: AdWords Editor now uses first page bid estimates for your keywords. Minimum cost-per-click (CPC) bids are no longer used.
- Keyword Quality Score: The Keywords tab now displays the Quality Score for your keywords.
- Keyword Opportunities locale: Tailor your keyword suggestions to a particular language and location by changing your Keyword Opportunities locale.
- Campaign targeting in the data view: You can view your targeting settings in the new ‘Language’ and ‘Location’ columns on the Campaigns tab. These columns are hidden by default, but you can select them with the column chooser.
- Send feedback to Google: Help us improve AdWords Editor by enabling usage tracking in your AdWords Editor settings (Tools menu > Settings).
- The ‘Volume’ column on the Keyword expansion tab of the Keyword Opportunities tool now shows absolute numbers (traffic for the last month) instead of scaled values.
- The Keyword Opportunities tool isn’t available for draft accounts.
I hope this version isn’t riddled with bugs, like 6.5 was.